The WCVA Engagement Gateway is ESF funded, therefore there is the usual detailed paperwork and audit trail required. These can be found at the bottom of this page.
As the WCVA Engagement Gateway is ESF-funded, it is vital that the correct paperwork is used in order to properly track the participants. All partners who have been funded through our Convergence or Competitiveness projects will need to complete the forms below in the following order when engaging a new learner :
1. Annex A - Participant Enrolment Form - Mandatory - This is crucial and payment cannot be made without fully completed forms (Very Important : National Insurance numbers and signatures are required) This form needs to be completed for every participant individually. It is anticipated that partners will need to help participants complete fully this form on a one to one basis.
The following forms are examples of how partners may wish to track learners after they are initially engaged. Partners may wish to use their own registers, use photographic or video evidence, and/or their own established forms, or they can simply those the suggested forms below :
2. Participant Eligibility Form - Mandatory (Very Important : Signatures are required)
Please Note: Organisations will be required to keep evidence of a participant's progression route. For example, an offer of employment letter, OR if they entering further learning, a letter from a local training provider confirming their place on a course. If they have entered volunteering, a letter from the volunteering placement would suffice.
3. Personal Development Plan - What they plan to learn
7. Referral Form - This is to show how you have kept track of where the learner has been referred
8. Participant Follow Up Form - This is to show how you have kept track of what the learner has done since. Please Note: Organisations must track their participants for a further 6 months following the completion of their Engagement Gateway activities (via email, text, meetings or phone).
10. Annex B - Participant Leavers Form - Mandatory - (Very Important : Signatures are required)
Any partner who has been successful in bidding for funding for these projects from us will need to display the logos available below on any paperwork used.
- WCVA Certificate of Achievement
- WCVA Certificate of Attendance
- Certificate of Completion
- WCVA Post Progression Tracking
- Annex A - Participant Enrolment Form
- Personal Development Plan
- Soft Outcomes Form
- Measuring Soft Outcomes Star
- Participants Record of Activity
- Learning Portfolio
- Referral Form
- Participant Follow Up Form
- Participant Eligibility Form
- Participant Leavers Questionnaire
- Annex B - Participant Leavers Form