Yn gweithio dros addysg oedolion ehangach
Networks we support
NIACE Dysgu Cymru facilitates a number of networks of stakeholders and practioners, supporting the adult learning sector in Wales:
- Community Learning Wales: a sub-group of the Association of Directors of Education in Wales, whose members are made of all local authorities delivering Adult Community Learning.
- RAMOD: a network for over 270 educationalists and mentors working with Black, Asian and minority ethnic adults.
- Family Learning Network: which involves 192 contacts with providers from Community Focussed Schools, communities first, ContinYou, museums, libraries, basic skills co-ordinators, Clybiau Plant Cymru, Maesglas Family Learning, Genesis and family learning co-ordinators in local authorities.
- Wales Learners' Network: a group of over 800 learners who advocate on behalf of adult learning and who contribute to education policy development within Wales.
- Wales Media Literacy Network: which brings together providers, broadcasters and other stakeholders. from across Wales on a regular basis to share good practice, information, ideas and work in partnership on all matters relating to media literacy.
Hafan | About Us | News | Community Learning Wales | Influencing Policy | Campaigns 2012/13 | WCVA Engagement Gateway Funding | Projects | Family and Intergenerational Learning | Older and Bolder | Conferences | The Facts | Links | RARPA Toolkit | Vacancies